Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Best of 2011


I think this is a good time to look back at the past year and remember the moments and captures associated with those moments.

These photos may not be the most artistic but when I look at these captures, they bring back the emotions and experiences when they were taken.

Enjoy.

This one started my interest in street photography.  I love the black-and-white and how one photo can tell a lot of stories.
This is proof that second chances are rare.  I had to visit Camara Island of Pundaquit twice just to get my wish - a sunset shot of this unique tree
This image marked a point where I was at a crossroads in my life.  Looking back,  whichever way I took, I would still be happy and contented.

1 comment:

  1. Two thumbs up for these 3 photos! My personal favorite...

    ReplyDelete

Designed by ScreenWritersArena