Friday, October 14, 2011

The Petronas Twin Towers: Save the Best For Last

I have been in KL for two months but I never brought myself to seriously take photos of its most recognizable landmark.  I go to the Petronas Twin Towers and look up at its spires everyday.  But I only got to photograph it seriously one week before I was scheduled to go home.

I took a lot of shots from afar but this one from up close was the best.  You can have an idea of the beautiful outline of the floor plan, the unique shape of the Skybridge, and the beautiful lines of its windows and ledges.


All in all, my stay at KL gave me a fresh perspective of the world and of my culture.  I lost all my prejudice, shifted my paradigms, and shattered my beliefs - in a good way.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I can go there also... though this shot gives me a clear perspective of what it looks like, want to see it myself... up close and personal... Nice Shot by the way... suited for a great architecture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Twin Towers is an architectural masterpiece, in my opinion. Even the floor plan is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by ScreenWritersArena