Monday, April 16, 2012

Night & Day

It has been a long time since my last post and I was itching to post something.  Rehashing old photos did not appeal to me.

I got this idea to take multiple exposures from the top of the building I live in taken at different times of the day.  I did a quick search of the 'Net to look for similar photos to get me started and found this.  With these inspirations, I set out to create my own version.


I really liked the way I got some landmarks in there - the old DLSU building, a new one under construction, and the Vito Cruz LRT station.  Next time, I'll definitely look for a more recognizable landmark.  How about the Ayala Triangle? ; )

2 comments:

  1. Ganda!!! More photos please... madalang ka ng mag post ha! Busy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo. Busy kaka-alaga sa buntis. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by ScreenWritersArena