Thursday, September 15, 2011

Capturing Light: The Manila Ocean Park

With friends coming over to see the sights at Manila, we accompanied them to their trip to the Manila Ocean Park.  Fresh from my trip to the Zoo Negara Malaysia, I was a bit tired of shooting fishes swimming around in aquariums and was looking for something new.

Since my last trip here, the aquarium had new attractions.  One ticket will give you access to the aquarium, the jellyfish room and a ride on a glass-bottomed boat.  The glass-bottomed boat ride was too short to satisfy us.  The sight of the resident tiger shark's fin slicing through the water toward the boat was the highlight of the ride.  The jellyfish room is a great place to get really nice pictures.  Just remember to deactivate your camera's flash.  I am sharing with you my shots of the jellyfish and some really close-up shots of fishes.  Enjoy.




2 comments:

Designed by ScreenWritersArena