Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not During Holy Week: Cebu and Bohol

Don't get me wrong.  These two places are interesting even during Holy Week but if you want to go eat at specific restaurants or visit museums, forget it. They are either closed or operating with a skeleton crew.

Having said that, I really enjoyed my trip with the family (immediate and extended).  We went to a lot of places and really bonded.

This is not a travel guide but a photo journal of the sights and scenes I captured when I went there.


2 comments:

  1. I agree! Bohol is much better appreciated when it's not peak season. You get to appreciate it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ding: Thanks for dropping by. Aside from the fact that tourist spots are crowded, some restaurants and resorts are closed.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by ScreenWritersArena