Monday, July 11, 2011

Enchanted Kingdom: The BW Experiment

I have been to Enchanted Kingdom a few times in the past but this was the first time I brought a camera with me.  There were a few changes since I went there a few years ago.  The Condor has been replaced by the EKStreme (yes, the name is kinda cheezy), a free-fall tower. A haunted house also has been added but I wasn't interested.

I started taking pictures of the rides and scenery but after a few shots, I wasn't satisfied with what I got.  In between rides I got this idea of taking pictures of people having fun.  I mean, the entire idea of a theme park is for people to have fun, right?  I took positions near the Rio Grande Rapids and the Flying Fiesta hoping to get nice shots of people enjoying the rides.  Then, I camped out near the Space Shuttle hoping to get shots of people gawking at it.

All in all, I enjoyed taking pictures and hanging out with friends more than trying out the rides.  The games were a money pit and without new ones, the rides get old after a few hours.

Back home, I had this idea to post them all in black and white.  I hope I made the right choice.

4 comments:

  1. Wahhhh... Di tayo nakapag EK... Kaya dito na lang ako sa EK post mo hehe, and yes you made the right the choice! Ang galing kaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. di ba pupunta tayo? sa march? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga pala hahaha.. malapit na yon Feb na

    ReplyDelete

Designed by ScreenWritersArena